Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peacockoutdoors View Post
    So I can go on nature walks.
    Are you going to take Robin Hood Randy H. with you on your nature walks ?

Comment

Great to have you alligatorman have a great safe season

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky J View Post
        Are you going to take Robin Hood Randy H. with you on your nature walks ?
        No, sir. I'll be rolling solo unless I'm with you and steve.

Comment

Originally posted by peacockoutdoors View Post
          No, sir. I'll be rolling solo unless I'm with you and steve.
          With the weather cooling of this week we should go hog hunting this weekend.

Comment

Welcome Gator man. Look arond the sight some. The Campfire forum is filled with good info.

Nature walks . That is funny Chad !

(Thinking to my self: Hmm. I know Goosedog. Goosdog knows Peacock. Peacock knows Ricky and Steve. Ricky and Steve know..... Heck, I wonder if someone leaked some info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

(Thinking to my self: Hmm. I know Goosedog. Goosdog knows Peacock. Peacock knows Ricky and Steve. Ricky and Steve know..... Heck, I wonder if someone leaked some info.)
              maybe ?!

Comment

i posted this in the campfire section but wanted your opinions... im debating hunting from my ground blind vs. messing with treestands this yr. ive killed deer from both on aquilla. guess im feeling lazy. any opinions?

Comment

Nope, no leaks. I'm only going after deer.
                  Last edited by Peacock; 08-24-2010, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hand grenade View Post
                    i posted this in the campfire section but wanted your opinions... im debating hunting from my ground blind vs. messing with treestands this yr. ive killed deer from both on aquilla. guess im feeling lazy. any opinions?
                    I like hanging from a tree, but sure is nice to just throw up a pop up blind.

Comment

1/2 dozen one way six the other. I hunted from a climber and a ladder stand and a pop up last year then ended up killing my buck sitting in a lawn chair inside the edge of a cedar tree with the limbs pulled in a little. So who knows. I coulda saved alot of money on stands and blinds. But dont tell my wife that.

Comment

I'm huntin outta lock on and ground blind now if i could just find a way to combine the two

Comment

I'm with Ricky J. i killed my buck last year sitting the tree line edge in a chair, the trick is wind direction and more important you have to be able to see the deer coming early so you can be drawn and ready. A lot less work than brushing in a pop-up.

Comment

I like a climber or just sitting in a childs chair next to a tree.

Comment

I like being in a tree but I might pull out the pop up if I can get it fixed.

Comment

Welcome Gator man. Look arond the sight some. The Campfire forum is filled with good info.

I dont know any of you But really i have'nt let a thing out mike,well out of your ten honey holes i did tell some people about the spot by the lake
                                Last edited by goosedog; 08-25-2010, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X