• Show
Clear All

Thanks 7point. Great idea

Comment

Some grat ideas. thanks

Comment

they make game carrying carts

Comment

I usually drag it as far as I can, then call a friend to bring some beer and help me drag it the rest of the way back to the car. I gotta get one of those game carts. Do they make them with a cooler attached?

Comment

drag it

Comment

If you want something simple and cheap get a sheet of tin and poke a hole on each side of one end and attach a rope/handle. You would also have to make other holes to die the deer down to the tin. Sounds a little crazy but would work well in case you didn't anything else.

Comment

piney woods, a pm sent to you

Comment

This is my first year to deer hunt. So far I have killed a doe and spike on public land. The Hunter Safety System harness has a nifty deer drag. It wasn't too bad dragging them out the 300 yds to the truck. If I was hunting a mile back in the woods, I would definitely invest in a cart!
                  Good luck!

Comment

made my self a homemade game cart out 1 inch angle iron from a bed frame bought a wheel chair from surplus store for 15 $ used the wheels off it light tall and 2 roller bearing on each wheel don't know how much it will carry but it should be plenty carried deer out by my self 1/2 mile did not even break a sweat

Comment

Working...
                    X