how did the opener go at LBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm heading up on Wed for my 1st I
    e up there. Do you use tree stands or blinds? Is there good trees for climbers? If so which area?

Comment

cant wait for the rain to subside
      Last edited by PastorIke; 10-08-2009, 09:06 PM.

Comment

No luck here opening morning but it was a beautiful morning though and felt great to be up in a tree in the woods again.

Comment

My opener was Monday and it was a bust. I'll try this afternoon over by Clear Lake. If ya see my bus there at sunset, come help me drag her out...
          I've gotta work the week-end. Yall be safe and 'Drill One".

Comment

I'm headed out in the AM.. not sure if I'll be there for evening tomorrow. and can't decide if I want to hunt 41 or whatever is there by the cemetary across from 41.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdynamic View Post
              I can hear it now. "No sir, Mr. Game Warden. That's not bait, I always use corn as a yardage marker."

Now that's funny...

Comment

sounds great good luck

Comment

I was at Clear Lake opening day (looks like several TBH's also hunt there). Saw nothing in the AM. Went back in the PM and sat in the rain for an hour until the guns started going off (and what seemed like another hour after that). Shouldn't have been any dove flying in the rain... ya think? I was a lot mad and a little scared. Multiple shots from multiple locations, and it really echoed in that area so it sounded closer than it probably was. Somehow getting a license plate on a weekend doesn't offer much hope. It's also pretty hard to do while sitting in a tree in the middle of the woods. I'm not the confrontational type, but I'm still not over it. I'm open to your collective advice. - Aaron
                  Last edited by ATSix; 10-24-2009, 08:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                  X