Spring Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Photography

Haven't taken the camera out too much, but I snapped a couple of photos of some turkeys, and a couple of decent photos of a deer when some of these crazy storms were rolling through.

Thunder in the Hills v2 by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Spring Thunder by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Oncoming Storm by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Over the Water by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Deer Before the Storm by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Incredible

Comment

Great Stuff there, what’s your go to lens?

Comment

Awesome as always Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by jbr81900 View Post
          Great Stuff there, what’s your go to lens?
          Looks like Most were taken with the 70-200 f4. He is an artist with a camera whatever lens he uses.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            Looks like Most were taken with the 70-200 f4. He is an artist with a camera whatever lens he uses.
            Much appreciated, and yes, I found a deal on a 70-200 f4 RF lens, and while I miss the 2.8 aperture a LOT, this lens is so compact that it's going to be fun to use for videos come bow season. When it's at 70mm it's almost the same size and weight as a 24-105mm.

Comment

That is beautiful......thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Great shots, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                  Much appreciated, and yes, I found a deal on a 70-200 f4 RF lens, and while I miss the 2.8 aperture a LOT, this lens is so compact that it's going to be fun to use for videos come bow season. When it's at 70mm it's almost the same size and weight as a 24-105mm.
                  I use an ef 400 f4 prime. Do you feel the RFs are sharper than the EFs? I’ve used the 400 for video as well and like it, just didn’t know if it was worth selling and moving over to the RF. I know weight is the biggest factor.

Comment

I use an ef 400 f4 prime. Do you feel the RFs are sharper than the EFs? I’ve used the 400 for video as well and like it, just didn’t know if it was worth selling and moving over to the RF. I know weight is the biggest factor.
                    I think it depends a lot on the lens, but most of the high-quality EF glass I've used has been right on par with the newer RF versions, but again that depends heavily on which lens. I think my EF 70-200 f2.8 ISII that I had was as sharp if not sharper than the new RF70-200 f4 that I have now. Similarly, I think my 100-500mm RF glass is similarly sharp compared to the EF 100-400mm ISII that I had.
                    The 24-105mm on the other hand appears to be much sharper on the RF version vs the EF in my opinion. I'm sure if you really pixel peep, you can tell a difference between the RF and EF glass, but for most practical applications, it's not night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                      I think it depends a lot on the lens, but most of the high-quality EF glass I've used has been right on par with the newer RF versions, but again that depends heavily on which lens. I think my EF 70-200 f2.8 ISII that I had was as sharp if not sharper than the new RF70-200 f4 that I have now. Similarly, I think my 100-500mm RF glass is similarly sharp compared to the EF 100-400mm ISII that I had.
                      The 24-105mm on the other hand appears to be much sharper on the RF version vs the EF in my opinion. I'm sure if you really pixel peep, you can tell a difference between the RF and EF glass, but for most practical applications, it's not night and day.
                      Tyler, thanks for the response and feedback, I have a ef24-105, 70-200, and 400 mm f4 DO. I also have a Sigma 150-600. I was thinking of getting some RF lenses but may rethink it and see about getting a canon 600mm f4 is. Keep up the great photography, you’ve got some great content.

Comment

Tyler, thanks for the response and feedback, I have a ef24-105, 70-200, and 400 mm f4 DO. I also have a Sigma 150-600. I was thinking of getting some RF lenses but may rethink it and see about getting a canon 600mm f4 is. Keep up the great photography, you’ve got some great content.
                        I've always heard those DO lenses are super sharp, but no experience with them directly. A 600mm f4 would be a fun option also. I've always wanted a fast prime wildlife lens, but haven't ever had the chance to get one.

Comment

Beautiful pictures!

Comment

Wow, amazing pictures.

Comment

Working...
                            X