No announcement yet.

Pulled the trigger on an R5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an incredible photo! How did you manage to take such a detailed picture at all?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      Question about the refurbishment ones. Does the shutter count all start over or does it leave off where the last owner left it ? Not sure what all the replace to make it refurbished
      I contacted Canon today, the shutter count does not start over, there is no criteria for shutter actuations, meaning it could have 50k and all they do is clean it up get it back to working condition and provide you with everything a new one would come with and a new camera warranty.

Comment

The image quality is great!

Comment

any problems with the file size from the 5? Those 45 megapixels are a beast on storage. Thinking about getting another R6 or pick up the 5

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            any problems with the file size from the 5? Those 45 megapixels are a beast on storage. Thinking about getting another R6 or pick up the 5
            The video files eat some space for sure. But for wildlife photos, I want those extra megapixels for when I crop. I imagine I'll either need to add more external hard drives, or start actually deleting the less quality shots at some point. Good problem to have

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Very cool! Keep ‘em coming

Comment

I went with the R6 last year, been very happy. It’s a huge upgrade from what I was shooting before. Currently saving up for some nicer glass and debating on going with the 70-200 or the 100-500.

Comment

Working...
                  X