No announcement yet.

My Sugarbaby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the first pic of her with the guitar and the light bounced off the ceiling. I wouldn't know what to do with lighting to improve on it. To me it's great just the way it is. Her right hand seems to pull my eye away from her face a little. I'm wondering how it would have looked with less of her hand showing. That's a great pic!

Comment

good pics, nice guitar too!

Comment

What a beautiful young lady, Shane. Gotta love those daughters!! They are awesome!
        Lesto!!

Comment

Thanks y'all. Casey, I've been looking at the Lightsphere. I've watched his demo video before. Pretty cool little deal.

What do I need to trigger my flash off camera, by the way? I watched Russell trigger 3 or 4 flashes at once before, but I didn't pay attention to what was on the camera (if anything). Does the camera IR doohicky do it, or do you need some kind of transmitter?

Comment

I haven't toyed much with the remote stuff on mine, Shane. I'm not sure how well it will communicate through the infrared.

Get the fong...I think you'll have fun with it.

Comment

Anyone notice on the first glance who she looks like in this image. I thought is was a joke at first then i seen the other images.
              But this one here she could pass for a look alike.

Comment

Well, you just ruined Ms. Love-Hewitt for me.

I decided that if I can't work a flash yet, I'll get 'er done in post processing. How's this?

Before...

After....

Comment

Thats pretty good mate...

Comment

Shane....you are now hitting it like a WILDMAN and bodering on greatness like LEGDOG!!!

All you need now is 6 moons...3 suns and cut/paste a lunar background and it's - SON!!!!!!

Comment

What did you have for supper, Rob?

Comment

Excellent pics Shane. Ain't daughters great?

Comment

Shane - in order to trigger your flash from the camera, the flash and camera need to have that capability built in. My SB800 works off camera with my D200 without having to have flash trigger on my camera's hot shoe. They are fully integrated with each other and that is why I think it is really important to use the same manufacturer for your flash as your camera body.
                          When Russell is firing 3-4 flashes at the same time, he is using either a master flash or a speedlight commander connected to his camera's hotshoe. A master flash is one that is capable of controlling other flashes through IR technology.
                          There is a photographer for Nikon named Joe MacAnally that uses mulitple flashes and it is incredible what can be done. I have put a link here of Joe setting up a multiple flash situation that is pretty good.

Comment

The most recent picture looks better.
                            You have made me pull out the manual to my flash too. haha

Comment

Shane, your photoshopping skills are top notch! I'm sure you'll have the flash mastered soon, but if not, you can always rely on your post processing.

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              Shane....you are now hitting it like a WILDMAN and bodering on greatness like LEGDOG!!!

All you need now is 6 moons...3 suns and cut/paste a lunar background and it's - SON!!!!!!
                              Rob, when you go out to pick wild mushrooms...leave the little purple ones behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillybgigem View Post
                                You have made me pull out the manual to my flash too. haha
                                I grabbed the spanish one and brought it to work on accident!
                                UGH.

Comment

Working...
                                X