Good cell camera, who makes it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good cell camera, who makes it

No I don't. I'm just keeping tabs on the situation with a few guys with new 2016 Code Blacks and/or updated 2015's. They are in pretty constant contact w/covert trying to resolve the situation.

Comment

If you would be so kind to maybe update this thread as you hear more I, for one, would be extremely grateful. I have two 2015's and have put off updating them until I can confirm everything is working as it should. If you ever need any aftermarket stuff for a high performance car or for a truck I can probably hook you up in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10-4. No problem at all. I would expect some updates Mon-Tues with Covert being back in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by PowThudBeer View Post
          If you would be so kind to maybe update this thread as you hear more I, for one, would be extremely grateful. I have two 2015's and have put off updating them until I can confirm everything is working as it should. If you ever need any aftermarket stuff for a high performance car or for a truck I can probably hook you up in return.

From what I'm hearing today it sounds like Covert may have solved their server/picture transmission issues. It sounds like most everyone's 2016 is starting to work right sending pictures and responding to instant picture request in real time. I think some of the account/billing/payment issues have been solved as well.

Comment

Thank you!! I'll be looking into updating my 2015's.

Comment

Reconyx or Covert are the best ones I've seen.

Comment

Working...
              X