Clear All

Tagged for later

Comment

I took an online class through the local college was pretty good

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
          This was from about 50 yards with a Tamron 70-300 using auto focus.
          Good picks, play with shutter speeds to get some more light in there. Also Lightroom is great for simple edits. Both of these pics were low light cloudy type situations.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythitman View Post
            Good picks, play with shutter speeds to get some more light in there. Also Lightroom is great for simple edits. Both of these pics were low light cloudy type situations.

Thanks.
            I'm still learning, but hoping to get out some thing spring and get some great shots of turkeys.

Comment

Many memories to come! Great choice

Comment

Just got back from Big Bend. This is my favorite pic from the trip but I'm a bit of snake fan. It is cropped and adjusted slightly. Advice is appreciated, but I already know I'm not right in the head.
                Attached Files

Comment

Sweet picture

Comment

like the rattle pic.

Comment

I used creativelive.com. If you watch it live, the classes are free. You can also purchase classes that have previously been recorded.

Comment

I like the Scott Kelby Digital Photography books. Some sort of workflow and post processing software like Lightroom is essential if you shoot much.

Comment

I liked your picture of the lizard enough to go out the door and try to take my own. Not as good as yours but this guy is not afraid of the fight!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
                            I liked your picture of the lizard enough to go out the door and try to take my own. Not as good as yours but this guy is not afraid of the fight!
                            Wonder if he was the winner. Funny how they like to hang out on garden hoses. Have to be careful not to squash one everytime I pull the hose out

Comment

Ive just started using lightroom.. These photos are amazing! I used sleeklens for some of my pictures...

Comment

Thought I would post a couple of similar pic's I have taken recently with my phone. A nice camera is one of the next things on my list! Love taking pictures I just need the camera to do it with

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by ChickenWilly; 06-02-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X