Where to buy lens & camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy lens & camera

I know there is B&H, Ritz, and Adorama, but are there any others online that are reputable that also have good pricing? I see several on Ebay and elsewhere that show to have great pricing, but I am not sure if what they are selling is grey equipment or not.

Thank you.

Just ordered the wife a 6D. Not sure what you're looking for but we will be selling her like-new 60D in the very near future.

Comment

Really looking at Nikon D750 and various lenses. Where did you order the camera from?

Comment

Adorama. We've had great luck with Adorama. Ebay sellers will typically list the cameras that are grey market and you can tell with the warranty too and the price reflects it.

Comment

I buy a lot of my gear used, from KEH.com in Atlanta. I've never had anything but great experiences with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
            I buy a lot of my gear used, from KEH.com in Atlanta. I've never had anything but great experiences with them.
            Second this.

Comment

A lot of those eBay sellers are shady. Stick to the reputable camera stores mentioned above.

Comment

The wife uses B&H, she shoots a lot of paid gigs.... from what I understand, she chose them because of the service reputation.

Comment

Awesome, thank you!

Comment

I use B&H. Their 30 day return policy is one of the many reasons. If you are not 100% satisfied you can just send it back. Also, no tax and free shipping is nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X