New camcorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New camcorder

I have recently been using a Canon HF G30 and I am very impressed with it so far. Is there a way I can upload videos to youtube with out losing video quality? They picture is amazing when reviewing on a pc/TV/Blu-ray but looks much worse on youtube. Here is an example below. Thanks for suggestions.

Depending on you editing software, you can pick how you want your video formatted before going to YouTube. Set it for an HD setting of 780 or better

Comment

this looks very good to me. maybe a tripod?

Comment

My camera asks if I want to record in MP4 or AVCHD mode, is MP4 recording better for uploading videos? That is what I have read so far.

Comment

AVCHD is the better codec. I would record in AVCHD then convert when you are ready to upload.

Comment

Man that's nice...I'm wanting a G30 myself, need to save up a bit more..kids are draining me ha

Comment

They look pretty good. Are you changing them to HD when you view in YouTube? YouTube won't play them in HD by default. I switched them to HD and they were not bad at all.

A tripod will help tremendously.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                They look pretty good. Are you changing them to HD when you view in YouTube? YouTube won't play them in HD by default. I switched them to HD and they were not bad at all.

A tripod will help tremendously.
                I never saw the option to change to HD on you tube, that made a big difference. Thanks.

I have a nice Manfrotto HD tripod with the fluid head but it takes up so much room in the stand. Makes it almost impossible to shoot without moving everything around.

Comment

Working...
                X