Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

AirDog: World's First Auto-follow Drone for GoPro Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AirDog: World's First Auto-follow Drone for GoPro Camera

link

sign me up

That's pretty awesome

Comment

I guess the main benefit is it allows you to film yourself without anyone else involved? I dunno...sounds kinda sad....ha.

I am intrigued about the drone though...just not sure how or why I would need one.

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
        I guess the main benefit is it allows you to film yourself without anyone else involved? I dunno...sounds kinda sad....ha.

I am intrigued about the drone though...just not sure how or why I would need one.
        The main benefit is the ability to film from the air as you move on the ground without flying the drone. Shots that were only possible via helicopter or small plane are now obtainable.

If you film ranch stuff, and part of the experience is the travel time, the ability to film from the air with an auto-follow drone is another level in cool.

Comment

Geesh can't wait to see all the new selfie photo's/video's that will be on facebook now.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            The main benefit is the ability to film from the air as you move on the ground without flying the drone. Shots that were only possible via helicopter or small plane are now obtainable.

If you film ranch stuff, and part of the experience is the travel time, the ability to film from the air with an auto-follow drone is another level in cool.
            right, I get that...and I'm not dogging the technology...just seems sort of pointless unless you like doing things by yourself while you're filming yourself.

I see a bigger use in standing in one place while sending the drone out to do all the traveling...vs. both of us traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post

I see a bigger use in standing in one place while sending the drone out to do all the traveling...vs. both of us traveling.
              Understood

It's just an added dimension.

I imagine you could track a live hog with it and let a live hog lead you to other hogs...

Meanwhile, Gopro gets priced in a few minutes for trading tomorrow... trading under ticker "GPRO"
              Last edited by Legdog; 06-25-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

If I could just get that thing into Kate Upton's purse.

Comment

Working...
                  X