Evening Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Shower

We were sitting in the back yard eating some hotdogs off the grill this evening when a little cloud came up quickly and began to shower. It was a welcome break from the July heat (which wasn't too terribly bad today anyway). Had a nice full double rainbow too.

Not the best background for the photo with the neighbor's truck and trash can, but just couldn't pass it up anyway.

Cool Pics

Comment

I got this one this past weekend in Leakey.

Comment

Great shot, Jason. These little summertime showers, being so small, can give you some nice photo opps. You framed it well.

Comment

I had a little more of the landscape at the bottom of the pic in the original but I cropped them out.

Comment

great pics

Comment

Cool rainbow pic. We saw several yesterday as well, the rain was much needed. We played in the mud afterward...
              cya,
              Bob G.

Comment

Awesome. I love the rim light that the sun is providing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by finatic View Post
                  Awesome. I love the rim light that the sun is providing for you.
                  Yeah, and it lit up the raindrops too. That's why I couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Really neat pics Shane.........

Comment

Cool rainbow

Comment

cool

Comment

Great double

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            We were sitting in the back yard eating some hotdogs off the grill this evening when a little cloud came up quickly and began to shower. It was a welcome break from the July heat (which wasn't too terribly bad today anyway). Had a nice full double rainbow too.

Not the best background for the photo with the neighbor's truck and trash can, but just couldn't pass it up anyway.

loved the beautiful rainbow.

Comment

Working...
                            X