Plane Pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plane Pics...

Took these before the Addison fireworks show... On most of them you can see the pilots face

Had a lot of fun taking the plane pics. I am going to have to make a real airshow in the future and bring TWO memory cards

Those are cool, Kevin. I love that biplane shot.

Comment

cool pics!

Comment

Just remember...if you hit any of the other photography forums and share your pics...they all want to see "PROP BLUR"...so, work on your exposure times to keep the plane in focus and lots of detail while having the prop blurred so that you just basically see a circle in front of the plane of the prop spinning. Same is true for "rotor blur" on helo's...nice pics though...really like the old A-1...

Comment

great pics

Comment

Very nice. I always enjoy seeing planes fly, even after 42 years of flying myself.

Comment

Great shots. that is a great show at addison. we went last year I was disappointed that we did not go back again.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
                Just remember...if you hit any of the other photography forums and share your pics...they all want to see "PROP BLUR"...so, work on your exposure times to keep the plane in focus and lots of detail while having the prop blurred so that you just basically see a circle in front of the plane of the prop spinning. Same is true for "rotor blur" on helo's...nice pics though...really like the old A-1...

Good tip! I noticed that while I was taking the pictures but was working on dead on focus this time around instead. Can't wait for the next airshow!

Comment

Great photos Kevin (as always) but I would like to see exhaust blur too

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                    Great photos Kevin (as always) but I would like to see exhaust blur too
                    Thanks

Man I was trying to find a photo someone took of a jet coming around a mountain at full speed. (Posted on fredmiranda.com a few months back). It showed the effect of water vaporizing as the jet came around the mountain. It was an insane shot. I will look again later but have to get ready for a cook out right now.

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

awesome

Comment

Very Nice Kevin!

Comment

Working...
                          X