Hidden in Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden in Photo

Since many of you seem to have a few years of experience and possibly a few thousand pictures on me, I'm sure yall have ran across this before but I thought I would share.

I was looking for some plant pictures I had previously taken today, and I ran across this picture. It was taken w/ a Kodak point and shoot 3.2 Mp in the Summer of 2004. The picture is really nothing fancy, just the fruit of a Little Leaf Sumac (Rhus microphylla) w/ the Del Norte Mountains in the background. Now, I had to have looked @ this picture over 50 times since then as I reflected on my internship out in West Texas, but there was something about it I had never noticed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Little Leaf Sumac 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	24730644

Look closely at the lower left fruit and you will see a TINY little spider just "hangin" out. If you aren't familiar w/ little leaf sumac, the individual fruit on this plant are about the size of a pea... So you can see how tiny this little guy really is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Little Leaf Sumac Spider.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	24730643

Just thought it was something a bunch of camera/picture people would appreciate!

Anyone else have any good "Hidden in Photo" pictures?

I spotted the little guy right off, course it helped you said something was hidden.....

I spend a lot of time looking at the reflections in peoples' eyes and off their sunglasses -- it's interesting what goes on behind you when you are shooting.

Comment

Pretty cool....didn't notice it until you said something.....

Comment

Working...
      X