Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Feature Article on Ibex Hunt - Freakin stoked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming Feature Article on Ibex Hunt - Freakin stoked!

I can't say which publication because I dont have my check in hand quite yet, but I have a feature article coming out in one of my favorite magazines out there right now (not its not TTHA). It looks to cover 7 pages with lots of photos and my Ibex hunt story. I havent published anything since college so its exciting. Once the date gets closer (Oct) I will post up more details for those interested.

Something funny about the photos... Some people just can't get over the fact that gear helps your photography skills, but it certainly isnt required for great pics. Several of the photos that will be published are from my iPhone, not my 5DMKII.

Congrats...looking forward to it.

iPhones can pull their weight sometimes...

Comment

Congrats! I'm hoping to get something written about my sheep hunt that might get published. Whenever you get to where you can talk about it, I'd appreciate it if you'd PM me your phone number. I'd like to talk to you about how you did it.

On pics, THE most common comment/question I get about my photos is, "Wow! Your camera takes great pictures. What kind of camera do you use?". As if a camera has an eye for a great scene, knows when to aim itself somewhere, and it knows how to frame a shot all by itself.

It's like eating a great meal at your grandmother's house and then saying, "Wow! Your dishes cook great food, Granny! What kind of dishes do you use?"

Comment

Very cool! Keep us updated!

Comment

Working...
        X