Big Sky Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Sky Country

A collection of shots from the past couple of years. Most were while driving along on vacation trips and seeing something that just had to be saved.

Landscape photography is hard for me... I just can not seem to capture what I see.

Last edited by Texun1; 07-15-2013, 01:35 PM.

Breath taking! Thank you for sharing such great photos!

Comment

wow great pics!

Comment

Beautiful country!

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Awesome Photos!

Comment

Don't kid yourself. You have an awesome eye sir. Keep clicking away!

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Cool pics, awesome views.

Comment

Beautiful pics!

Comment

Wow man, those are some incredible pictures!!

Comment

Landscape photography is hard for me... I just can not seem to capture what I see
                      While by no means a professional landscape photographer, it is the hobby I pursued with the most passion for over 10 years - all with 35mm and medium format film cameras.

Best way to make a landscape shot interesting is to make sure you have interesting subjects in the foreground of your image. Next you need to take advantage of great lighting. Go back and look at all the best landscape photos you can find, and these two things will usually be present. Third, and maybe more important, is composition. A strong composition will really make a photo.

You need to be half artist and half photographer to make great landscape images.

If I may make an observation, all the lighting in those photos is very flat. Mostly mid-day images. By just revisiting those same shots early or late in the day, they would be completely different and have much more depth to them.

To me, the most interesting one is the photo with the fence, barns and hills. The shadow across the center and the foreground subjects give it the most depth.
                      Last edited by Limbwalker; 12-02-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Very cool shots, nice work!

Comment

Beautiful landscape and awesome scenery. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

speachless

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                              X