Busting Clay Pigeons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busting Clay Pigeons

I shot this charity event this past Feb. Good turn out for a good cause. Nasty day raining and cold.

Last edited by Texun1; 06-24-2013, 03:42 PM.

Those are great pictures!

Comment

Cool pics

Comment

nice!

Comment

Very cool pics

Comment

Cool pics

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks a lot like American Shooting Centers in George Bush Park. I used to work there in high school. What shoot was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                Very cool pics
                X2

Comment

Dude...fantastic pics!

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks a lot like American Shooting Centers in George Bush Park. I used to work there in high school. What shoot was it?
                    That is where it was held, it was a charity shoot sponsored by Cameron Iron Works and a lot of other oilfield companies. It was to raise money for the guy with the blue shirt & deer print. He has 2 grand children that have a rare type of cancer and the treatment cost is already past insurance payout.

There was a total of about 500 shooters which I thought was great considering the nasty day. I drove down and volunteered the photo session. I sold prints to the teams and individuals and was able to raise 3500.00 after printing cost to give to cause.

Comment

We recently did another benefit event for his grand children. The Kruse Classic at Westside Sporting Grounds. I got to shoot on his squad. Great guy and those kids are some fighters. thanks for sharing.

Comment

Awesome pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.net View Post
                          We recently did another benefit event for his grand children. The Kruse Classic at Westside Sporting Grounds. I got to shoot on his squad. Great guy and those kids are some fighters. thanks for sharing.
                          Rusty is a great guy! You said it, those kids are fighters. I certainly feel for the family, the odds of 2 children having the same issue is unthinkable. I am only glad that I was able to help out in some way.

Comment

Nice photos.

Comment

Nice pix! Heard you put on a pretty good show Travis, that event was sold out by the time I heard about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X