New Camera on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
    I have the f2.8 with IS. It is awesome x2!

DROOL!!!! I was standing next to a guy with the same Rebel XTi camera body as mine, but he had the 70-200 f/2.8 IS USM...I felt inferior......my long reach lens currently is a Sigma 70-300 DG Macro. It is nice, but not crisp at longer focal lengths...

Comment

I have the f2.8 with IS. It is awesome x2!
      SWEET! I'll trade ya.

Comment

LOL. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my baby I cant give it up! I wish I had something to the 400 range though!

Comment

LOL. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my baby I cant give it up! I wish I had something to the 400 range though!
          Teleconverter???

Comment

What's a teleconverter? I'm camera lingo dumb sorta speak?? Clue me in? is that basically a doubler??

Comment

teleconverters fit inbetween the camera body and your lens and may magnify at a variety of levels (including doubling) at the expense of f stop and light.

In other words, a 2.8 will become a 5.6 (2.8 X 2 = 5.6) with a 2X doubler.

Lot's of people prefer a smaller "bump" and will us a 1.4 (for example).

el linko

Comment

thanks legdog! there goes another 100 bill! they go quick in the camera world!

Comment

Legdog hit it on the head. There is a trade off for longer reach, but as long as you have good light, you should be okay.

Comment

Working...
                  X