It's an oldie, but it still works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an oldie, but it still works

Minolta XE-7 with Rokkor-X 300mm f/4 (just one of my lenses), no 35mm is not dead as some think. You can still have your film developed and then scanned to CD for the computer. So much difference in looking through quality glass it isn't funny.

I will be posting photos after I get the roll of Kodak E100G Elite Chrome slide film done.

We are headed out tonight up to Logan Pass in Glacier National Park for some long exposure shots of stars hoping to get great star trails.

I have a lot of trouble getting decent star trails with digital - too much noise. 35mm film on a clear night with good glass in a slight wide angle lens - it just doesn't get any better than that. Be sure to post some of your pics when you get them back.

Comment

Thanks El Viejo, it will take a DSLR with bulb or B setting. I have a Rokkor 85mm f/1.4 lens that will get all the night work. I have to wait for the roll to get processed out of state, as no one in Montana does slide film. I can't wait to get them back, and will post them up.

Comment

Working...
      X