Canon R7 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon R7 for sale

Figured I'd post this here vs classifieds for the fellow photographers. I'm looking to sell my back-up camera body which is a Canon R7 mirrorless camera. I bought it brand new from Precision Camera in Austin, and it comes with everything you'd get if you were to buy it off the shelf. This camera is in like-new condition, I really just didn't find myself putting the R5 down enough to justify keeping it. I bet I shot less than 1000 photos with it. I also had Precision install a really nice screen protector for the rear screen.

For anyone who likes shooting wildlife or sports, this is a GREAT camera for that. Price is $1,250

Here's a few photos I shot with it:
    Drop Tine Bugle by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Long Distance Challenge by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Drop Tine Portrait by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Tongue Out by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Awesome pictures buddy! Where did you take these?

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
      Awesome pictures buddy! Where did you take these?
      Thanks man! These were up in RMNP in Colorado this past September.

Comment

Tyler is a great guy to trade with. If I did not just pick up the R5 as well I would be picking this up. He keeps his stuff clean. I still use the 70-200 I bought from him several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Tyler is a great guy to trade with. If I did not just pick up the R5 as well I would be picking this up. He keeps his stuff clean. I still use the 70-200 I bought from him several years ago.
          Thanks Ricky! Glad you're enjoying the 70-200mm. I think that is still one of the sharpest lenses I've ever used.

Comment

hoss

Comment

Working...
            X