Back at Taking some Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at Taking some Images

Well back at it, growing up my dad had a dark room and was a true hobby photographer.. He loved outdoor photography and we often went on trips to capture photos of whitetail and a few times Elk and Mule deer. We lost our dad a few years ago and at first I had no interest in any of his cameras or equipment, as things in the family weren't all that good. I decided to ask my siblings finally if I could have his equipment, being dated but still good and I have had so much fun getting re aquatinted. Still having some issues remembering some stuff but fun relearning. Here are a few from the last 30 days. One is Wheeler Peak in NM as well as the Torchlight at Red River a few weeks ago, a deer or two from the house and a sunset. Gonna work on getting better and find time to take more pictures but I have had a lot of good memories rush back.
    Attached Files

Looks like you are off to a good fun start! Nice pics and look forward to what else you manage to come up with!! What equipment is it that you are using?

Comment

impressive photos!

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
        Looks like you are off to a good fun start! Nice pics and look forward to what else you manage to come up with!! What equipment is it that you are using?
        Nikon D3200 and N90 bodies and various lenses, new to me are Nikkor 14-24 F 2.8 and one or two others.

Comment

Good Stuff there John , Do you have an Instagram Page?

Comment

Originally posted by jbr81900 View Post
            Good Stuff there John , Do you have an Instagram Page?
            I dont have an instagram, have to figure that out.

Comment

You can create a Flickr account, thats what I use instead of IG these days.

good shooting man, keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                You can create a Flickr account, thats what I use instead of IG these days.

good shooting man, keep it up
                Does uploading your photos to Flickr or Instagram make them public domain? Not that my pictures are ones people are going to want to print or whatever, was just curious.

Comment

Nice pics!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post

Does uploading your photos to Flickr or Instagram make them public domain? Not that my pictures are ones people are going to want to print or whatever, was just curious.
                    You can make them private so only certain people can see them but if you leave it on public then yes anyone that stumbles on your page can view them.

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for posting

Comment

Working...
                      X