Sharp-Shinned Hawk Woodpecker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp-Shinned Hawk Woodpecker

Been a busy start to the new year, heres a few!!!!

Good job! Nicely done.
    Bill gets the birds in the air, you get them on the ground with the mammals in the air!!!

Comment

Cool pics. Love the hawk one.

Comment

I think I have seen these before. Nice shots, Jaime.

Comment

Thank you guys!!! LOL Bill, maybe once, or twice or 5 times. I lose track of all the groups I post to; however , one of the groups would not post my hawk.

Comment

Cool! I saw the sharp shin and Golden-fronted on Facebook. Memorable shot

Comment

Great shots mammals in the air and birds on the ground. Lol

Comment

Very Impressive!!! Thanks for sharing

Comment

looked back at this today and I cant imagine how many imagines you took before you could choose those, great timing and great selection. Some of the best I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                    looked back at this today and I cant imagine how many imagines you took before you could choose those, great timing and great selection. Some of the best I have seen.
                    Thank you, the black buck was definitely luck, the whitetail bucks love to cross the fence in that area, so I had my camera ready and started snapping shots as he walked up on it, definitely one of my favorite shots. The hawk was pure luck. I was taking the trash out and heard a distress call, I looked up and saw some crested caracaras coming in fast and just then saw the sharpie fly across the street with the woodpecker into a wooded area. I went and grabbed my camera and took about 20 shots. I posted the shots on several groups in Facebook and got mixed reviews. Thank you again.

Comment

Thank everyone for your kind words. I truly appreciate it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X