Big tall 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big tall 9

Well I finally got some day time photo's of this guy. I saw him last year as an 8 with another 8. They vanished at the start of hunting season. So I didn't know if they made it. I saw some tracks so I put back out the cameras. I happen to be right outside the city limits by about 4-600 yards. I still haven't seen the other buck. So either he moved to a different area or he didn't make it. I think the doe that is with him is his mother. I haven't gotten any other photo's of doe's other than this one that i know of, and no fawns. The area around me has really been developed over the last few years and I think these deer are stuck in this small area. I wish i would've put out protein starting in april-may. I'm sure this buck would have some more mass on him. From the photo's i've gotten it looks like his Left Side g1=8",g2=12", g3 is 14"+ & g4 is around 5" Right Side g1=7-8", g2=12-13", g3=10-11" with and inside spread 18-20" outside 20-22" Tip-Tip 11". This est. was based off the avg deer ear size. What do yall think? Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	740.3 KB
ID:	26591730
    Attached Files

That's a dandy buck right there!

Comment

Upper 150s, beautiful buck!

Comment

Greatl G1s for sure and a shooter on anyplace I’ve ever hunted.

Comment

Nice 9 point, thinking right at 150

Comment

Thanks I was thinking the same thing. I hope I get a chance at him this year. Bow season looks to be a rough start. looks like morning only hunts right now.

Comment

He is tall, great looking deer...........

Comment

Yes Sir that’s a nice buck right there!
                Where did you say you were hunting ?😂

Comment

150s

Comment

Working...
                  X