No announcement yet.

There is life in every drop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all so much, Super Dave I really don't know if there is a app for the iPhone or not but you can check at www.picnik.com to see.

Art745 look in my Photographic Profiles, and you will see what camera I am using which is the Fuji HS20EXR now replaced by the HS30EXR/HS25EXR and is available at a real decent price. Check out the video link that is included in my Profile.

Comment

How is the video with the 30?

Comment

I haven't gotten my hands on a HS30 yet, but have watched this..... Fujifilm finepix HS30 EXR Preview

The new HS30 will be shooting video in 1030P full HD video as does the HS20 EXR

Here is a review that you can read FujiFilim FinePix HS30 EXR Review

Comment

I'll check it out

Comment

That's cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonwood View Post
              I haven't gotten my hands on a HS30 yet, but have watched this..... Fujifilm finepix HS30 EXR Preview

The new HS30 will be shooting video in 1030P full HD video as does the HS20 EXR

Here is a review that you can read FujiFilim FinePix HS30 EXR Review
              Good deal. Can't wait to see some pics when you get the 30. I contemplated long and hard on the 20. The only reason I decided to go with the Sony was the 1080p @ 60 fps. Keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
              X