Nikon or Canon??? DSLR style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    The video fps kind of bothers me. Talked to the guy at RitZ store and he asked what we were planning on using it for, and kind of pointed us towards. Nikon d5100. Anyone have one or know much? Sounds more of what we really need and at half the cost sure makes it appealing. Then we could buy a big lens.
    I think that would be a great camera for you myself and as said before the bodies themselves can become outdated with in a couple of years compared to what is new on the market and the real investment is in the lens. I think your on the right path with half the cost on the body and a better lens.

Comment

I have the Canon 7d and am extremely pleased with it but you cannot go wrong with either. As for lenses - no matter what lens you have it seems you always want another and another. It is addicting but I personally cannot afford them all so don't let the lens stop you. Get the camera that feels best to you but I would not cut yourself short on the lenses which is a huge part of your camera.

Comment

Get either one you can't go wrong.

Comment

Both brands are awesome. I personally own a Nikon D90. I love it. It takes breath taking pictures and awesome videos. You can see my video of me shooting my first buck with a bow on this forum using this very camera. I love my camera and never go to the woods without it. I really feel its a Ford and Chevy issue. Both get the same job done, some like one and others like the other. God Bless.

Comment

Working...
          X