My Favorite Hunting Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Favorite Hunting Pictures

These pictures mean the most to me. In 2006 a month before my oldes sons 11th birthday he shot his first buck with a .223 single shot. As we finsihed field dressing it another hunter on lease pulled up to help and then asked us to help him he had shot a hog and wanted help loading it as we pulled up retrieve his hog there had to be 30 more in the feeder. I grabbed his 44 revolver and as they ran off I dropped one lucky shot with a pistol on the run.
    Last Year my oldest shot his first turkey that I had the pleasure of calling in for him. He was smiling from ear to ear as you can see in the photos. My youngest will tag along hes not much on shooting things and I dont push him. He will tag along and likes to shoot coyotes. He does like to fish so I had to add a picture of two him smiling this spring in Arkansas the Browns were hitting good. These are my two best hunting and fishing buddies and always will be.
    Last edited by Milner7; 07-27-2011, 06:15 AM.

Great pics! Thats awesome that your boys tag along with you and enjoy the outdoors as much as you do!

Comment

Great pics! It's gotta be an awesome feeling watching your boys grow and enjoying doing the things you love to do!!

Comment

Aint kids great

Comment

Awesome! Those will be life long memories for all of you - thanks for sharing!

Where in AR did you catch those beautiful trout?????

Comment

Rainbow Drive Resort in Cotter Arkansas on the White river. We rented the camper Cabins because all the lodges were booked. We were very surprised at the accomodations and the price. We will be back

Experience tranquility at Rainbow Drive Resort in Cotter. Exceptional service, premier trout fishing on White River, and lush surroundings. Relax, fish, create memories with family & friends. Rejuvenate in nature's perfection. Book now.

Comment

Those are some great memories. Thanks for getting the kids outdoors.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                X