Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Contest #71 "H20" Entry Thread. Post your entry by Thursday, June 30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Contest #71 "H20" Entry Thread. Post your entry by Thursday, June 30.

Arighty folks, really looking forward to see what you guys came up with.

Man it's been a Hot month. If you haven't already get out there and have some fun with this! H20 all over the place so make this a hard one for me to judge

Contest ends Thursday, June 30 @ midnight. Photo must be taken in June, please submit only one pic per person.

How bout some inspiration. I'm gonna wanna judge this one with some background music
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Good luck

Took the girls tubing Saturday. They had a ball!!
    Attached Files
    Lesto!!

Comment

Who wants to Bowfish?

Comment

Enjoy the H20 while we still can.
        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0231.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	23998808Destin,Florida

Comment

Looking Out For Little Brother

Comment

Memories of water
                [ATTACH]248285[/ATTACH]
                Last edited by chuckm; 06-30-2011, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Oops, almost forgot about the contest

First off, great round of pics! Would like to extend it for the weekend (I’m sure a lot will be near or in H20) but in fairness to those who already submitted let’s do this.

Hmmm, tougher than I thought, I’ll need to think about this one a bit.

Comment

Late, but might as well participate.

Bone Lake, WI:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5964-1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	600.2 KB
ID:	23998937
                    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

My buddy took this but I thought it was worthy of a share. Great pics above!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ok, this was a tough one. Thought about it a lot and I’m gonna have to go with DeadeyeDeb’s bowfishing pic. Very sweet capture, Congrats!

Some excellent shots guys you really made this one difficult. A lot of “winners” this go round!

Myway, really dig that shot!

Comment

Wow!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!
                          Some great shots here!!!!! I love the rearview pic!!!!!!
                          Will think about what the next topic will be while at work.
                          Get your pixels on!!!!!

Ps. By the way, that was at Lake Lavon with TxSuperdad. Go bid on his trip for Chew and John!!!!!

Comment

Awesome work here ladys and gentlemen, I forgot to post my picture in time, not that it would have mattered but I still had some good ones from the Birthday Bash weekend involving fully clothed adults and water guns and of course the slip and slide.

Congrats Deb on a great picture and thanks for the plug on the benifit trip

Comment

Congrats, Deb - great photo.

txsuperdad23, you should still post your photo for fun.

I really enjoyed the H20 - it made me think of water in a positive way, this drought is so DEPRESSING...this morning the children and I were down by what is left of our one acre pond, which is basically a puddle and they found morning dew drops on large grass stems and drank some.....it was a refreshing moment amongst this HORRID HEATWAVE.

Comment

Working...
                              X