Made on Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made on Mac

I'm an apple gal and if any of you have iphoto, you can create the cutest things......here are some cards I ordered this week. My children are on summer break and we thought we'd go over how to write, thank you's to their past teachers or send letters to family members, so we'll go over addressing envelopes and thought it would be more fun to do it with cards that have their photos on. I have been SO impressed with ordering through Mac - I've done calendars and photo books last christmas. They did not let me down.

Has anyone else ordered some of their products?

Never have ordered theirs but it appears they do very well... Very nice!!!! I will be looking to replace my home PC with a MAC when the time comes....

Comment

Looking into getting a macbook pro here pretty soon. Just waiting on the summer college deals where they usually give away a free ipod with the mac or something along thoes lines

Comment

I had to open this thread!
        Didn't for a second think it was about me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
          I had to open this thread!
          Didn't for a second think it was about me. Lol
          You never fail to make me laugh.

Darn that you can't edit once you notice a mistake (after the hour grace period).....it should have said, 'Made on a Mac'. I am so impressed with the quality and my daughter thinks she's famous to have her photo on a real card.

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

I didnt know you could do that. What program?

Comment

We give a Made on Mac coffee table book of the kids to the grand parents every year. Mac rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by berto View Post
                  I didnt know you could do that. What program?
                  If you have iphoto it's just straight forward from your photos there - you'll see at the bottom a place that says, slideshow, book, calendar, card. You have several options/layouts to choose from and then you select the photos. I like the option I chose because you got to insert an inside photos, too. You can also have a message printed up on the opposite side......however we're working on our children's writing skills.

Originally posted by RGVBowHunter View Post
                  We give a Made on Mac coffee table book of the kids to the grand parents every year. Mac rocks!
                  We also made them for grandparents last year and calendars for others......I have a friend who send them out at Christmas and theirs is always the best card, so thought I'd give it a try and I'm hooked! I love how reasonable the books and calendars are for the product you get in return......Mac does rock! (if MAC on the GS sees this he'll think we're talking about him....)

Comment

Working...
                  X