Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Contest #69 "Pick a Color any Color" Entry Thread. Submit By Sunday 5/1/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS, Everyone and Hillary. Shane, your landscape was amazing as were many of the other photographs...smile.

I found my shot the other day in a junkyard near our place - it was a treasure trove of great things to photograph.

As this is my first time entering any contest, I just want to say, congrats to all the other entries, it made the contest more fun to be in such great company....smile.

(Hillary - I think I have a pretty good theme for the next contest, maybe I can email you and ask you a few things before I post it...thanks)
    Last edited by Bud's Darlin'; 05-02-2011, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Anytime, email me or send me a message

Comment

Originally posted by Bud's Darlin' View Post
        THANKS, Everyone and Hillary. Shane, your landscape was amazing as were many of the other photographs...smile.

I found my shot the other day in a junkyard near our place - it was a treasure trove of great things to photograph.

As this is my first time entering any contest, I just want to say, congrats to all the other entries, it made the contest more fun to be in such great company....smile.

(Hillary - I think I have a pretty good theme for the next contest, maybe I can email you and ask you a few things before I post it...thanks)
        Great job, and can't wait to see #70!

Comment

Congrats to you Bud's Darllin on a great shot.

Comment

Excellent pics!!!!! Congrats to everyone!!!!

Comment

Congratulations, Jennifer!

Awesome Picture!

Comment

Congrats Bud's Darllin! That was a great shot.

Comment

Nice Pictures

Comment

Those all were nice pics. I liked em all! especially the stringer.

Comment

I took a picture this month and got busy this weekend and FORGOT to post it. Wouldn't have been in the running anyway after seeing y'all's great stuff but here it is anyway.

WATERMELON RED

Click image for larger version

Name:	baits.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	23990051

Comment

Congrats Bud's Darlin'. Great picture.

Comment

Working...
                        X