Race Horses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Race Horses

My Grandma is in La. visiting an aunt of mine and had a pretty severe episode related to her COPD and ended up in the hospital late last week. Her condition was not looking good so Dad and I loaded up and headed out late Thurs. early Fri. morning to go see her. All in all she is doing much better now and will be getting released soon. We took the opportunity on Sat. afternoon to head south to see Dad's new colt that was just 8 days old. His breeding is very strong and we have high hopes for this horse.

Lori's Darlin

Gentily Sunrise (Momma)

A couple of horses in adjacent pastures

I walked away with a little over 200 pics but these are probably the better ones of the group. Any critique or tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by chongo; 02-27-2011, 09:22 PM.

I would welcome any critique if someone has some to offer.

Comment

Good lookin horses. i'm no photo expert so can't help any on the critique part.

Comment

Cool shots. Beatiful animals. A circular polarizer would get you a nicer sky and a little more vibrant colors in the grass. Afternoon sun is harsh, but you dont always have a choice. Circular polarizer or ND filter will help somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Cool shots. Beatiful animals. A circular polarizer would get you a nicer sky and a little more vibrant colors in the grass. Afternoon sun is harsh, but you dont always have a choice. Circular polarizer or ND filter will help somewhat.
          Thanks - I didn't really have a choice in what time we wen't out there - would have loved to go in the evenings - and did not even think about the CP filter.

Thanks

Comment

Beautiful animals!

Comment

Working...
            X