Photo Contest-67 Black and White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTT

Aren't the contests supposed to be "Sticky"?
    Don't want this one to fall off the radar. I think this could be one of the best.

J

Comment

[ATTACH]218543[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
        TTT

Aren't the contests supposed to be "Sticky"?
        Don't want this one to fall off the radar. I think this could be one of the best.

J
        This thread is just the announcement of this months contest. People post pictures that relate to the contest. The pictures posted on this thread are not entered into the contest. The official contest thread, where you will post your entry, will be made on 02/26/11.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
          This thread is just the announcement of this months contest. People post pictures that relate to the contest. The pictures posted on this thread are not entered into the contest. The official contest thread, where you will post your entry, will be made on 02/26/11.
          I'm aware of what this thread is, but I just thought we made, even these announcements, sticky. I guess not. Regardless, I just wanted to bring it back up as it was getting further down the line.

J

Comment

When I shoot B&W shots, I try to find subjects that have high contrast ratios. What I mean by this is, vivid dark mixed with vivid light. These vivid variations can be color, light & or textures.

Comment

Great pics!!

Comment

Contrasts in B&W

Comment

I found an article about B&W photography that I thought I would post. I thought he had some good points so I thought I would share it with those that are interested in this months contest. Thanks to every one for posting some examples.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    I found an article about B&W photography that I thought I would post. I thought he had some good points so I thought I would share it with those that are interested in this months contest. Thanks to every one for posting some examples.
                    I guess it would help if I actually posted it.

Comment

One from today.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Good article, iamntxhunter. Very informative.

Comment

Revised.

I will be going out of town this weekend and I will open up the tread for all photo entries on Thursday the 24th of February.

Comment

Working...
                            X