Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little help with my video downloading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little help with my video downloading.

What do I need to do to download the video off of my cam corder to my PC? Is there a special cable? How do the mini tapes affect the process? Is there a program that makes it easier? Thanks for your help in advance. I have the recording part down, but not the transfer to my PC.

I am not an expert, but I have Mini Dv tapes that I record on. I have a firewire card and cable with my computer. I hook the cable to computer and camcorder and then use Windows Movie Maker to import it and edit it. It pretty much does it for you as far as importing the video. I then edit it and host it on Huntingfootage.com. Peyton (a TBH member) owns the site and it is very easy to upload it there and allows you to share on TBH.

I hope that helps, if not fire away with more questions.

Comment

Originally posted by bdphunt View Post
      I am not an expert, but I have Mini Dv tapes that I record on. I have a firewire card and cable with my computer. I hook the cable to computer and camcorder and then use Windows Movie Maker to import it and edit it. It pretty much does it for you as far as importing the video. I then edit it and host it on Huntingfootage.com. Peyton (a TBH member) owns the site and it is very easy to upload it there and allows you to share on TBH.

I hope that helps, if not fire away with more questions.
      Thank you, I will try that.

Comment

Working...
      X