Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which scanner for PILES of print photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which scanner for PILES of print photos?

Hey all,

I have literally 10+ old school photo albums that I would like to get scanned and organized digitally. I have an HP flatbed scanner, printer, fax, photo copier, HP Office Jet 6130 All In One.

I was wondering if any of you guys have tackled such a project, and if there is a better scanner out there for the job? One just for photo’s?

I don’t really care about incredible quality. I really don’t want to have to load the pictures one at a time, wait for it to scan, add to folders…

Anyone have any recommendations?

Look on line or in your local area, there are companies that will scan photos for you. If, I remember right there is a place in NJ that does 1,000 for $140 which is cheap for the time it will save you.

Comment

Glade,

I will look into it, but I need to get a count on these photos.... I could be looking at a couple of thousand.

Comment

pandigital photo link scanner model panscno5 4x 6 pic or smaller.
        does a goo picture.d job. will scann newspaper columns with the clear tab that come with it, they make one for bigger pictures, will not scan ol thick poarod type pic. has sd card on it, dont need computer to scan only to down load.
        easy and smooth, insert pic wait for it to scann wait for it to stop blinking insert next picture. i recommend it. got mine at sears, seen em at best buy.

Comment

Working...
        X