Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Playin with photoshop layers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playin with photoshop layers

Can you tell what I did to this photo of me that I took today? ....I'm color blind so I hope its not obvious and its just me thats thinks it cool. ....go easy on me please.
    Attached Files

Pink hat?

Comment

looks like a hue/saturation layer...painted hat and picture black on layer mask then added a filter...don't have it in front of me but maybe a canvas filter?

Comment

Sorry.....not photo I wanted to post. Can't find out how to delete post and start over? I guess for what its worth this incorrect photo does have some minor layering to it.........but not complete.

Comment

now looking again seems canvas was only added to poc on was as well as another artistic filter but can't put my finger on it

Comment

im headed to bed but just upload other photo...,check out elementsvillage if using photoshop elements

Comment

Originally posted by Full curl View Post
              Pink hat?
              Wow....that didn't take long. Congrats!!!!
              Last edited by FISHUNTER; 01-21-2011, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Just messing with you.

Comment

In this one....the hats a layer and the pic on wall is a layer over top a black and white photo of me. I did more layering...just not on this photo as mentioned before.

Comment

Working...
                  X