Dallas Appearance - An Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Appearance - An Invitation

If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I'll be speaking about photography to the Dallas Coastal Conservation Alliance and it's an event that's free to attend.

Here's the scoop:

Dallas CCA Meeting
    Wednesday, January 26, 2011
    6:30pm

at

Collector's Covey
    5550 Lover Lane at Inwood Village
    Dallas, Texas

Tell your friends, update your Facebook status, and tweet the event and I hope to see you there. If you know you'll be there and have any questions, shoot them my way and I'll add it to my presentation.

Thanks!

Russell A. Graves

Thanks for the offer but that's going to be a little too far for me. For anyone near Dallas, y'all should be jumping on this. Any chance of you being near Houston for something like this anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
      Thanks for the offer but that's going to be a little too far for me. For anyone near Dallas, y'all should be jumping on this. Any chance of you being near Houston for something like this anytime soon?
      I may be doing an event in Austin in March but the organizer is still putting together some of the details.

As for now, no plans to be in Houston any time soon. But you never know how this things come up.

Usually someone calls or e-mails and invites me to speak and then we work out the details. As for Houston, no one has ever requested.

Comment

Just put it on my calendar. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

I put in on my calendar and hope to attend. I really admire your work

Comment

Great. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

Comment

Well....here is another reason to be happy about my move this weekend.

I will most definitely try to make this. Fingers crossed that I will be settled enough to get out and do this.

Comment

Reminder bump. Hope to get to meet some of you.

Comment

Russell just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your presentation and I feel like I got a lot out of it.

Comment

Sure wish I would have seen this before your event...

Collector's Covey has some great stuff.

Hope it was well attended, would like to catch it next go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer1 View Post
                      Sure wish I would have seen this before your event...

Collector's Covey has some great stuff.

Hope it was well attended, would like to catch it next go around.
                      There were probably 25-30 people there.
                      I would have to win the lottery before I could shop in that place. They sure got some nice stuff though. I hope I win it soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X