Photography Book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photography Book?

Santa brought me a Canon t1 for Christmas and I am looking for a book that can help a beginner out. I am used to a point and shoot but this thing has all kinds of features that I have no idea what they are for. Any suggestions on a good beginner photography book? Thanks.

Understanding Exposure by Brian Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
      Thats the one that was recommended to me when I first got DSLR and I will say that book really opens your eyes and is easy to understand....

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
        Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
        Thats the one that was recommended to me when I first got DSLR and I will say that book really opens your eyes and is easy to understand....
        Ditto. Recommended to me by Hillary. I read it and have recommended it to many others. It helped me a lot.

HERE'S A LINK

Comment

Understanding Exposure is a great book! I got Scott Kelby's 3 book set for Christmas. I've only thumbed through it so far, but it seems really promising. It's worth a look....

LINK

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
          J

Comment

I also might suggest you get the training DVD for your camera. That was the best way for me to learn what all of the buttons are and the different features available. The manual helps but I found this to be much better.

Comment

here is a link to one on Amazon:

Comment

Thanks everyone. I ordered a copy of Understanding Exposures today.

Comment

Working...
                X