Brazos Bend State Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos Bend State Park

I was bored Sunday, so I decided to take my wife to Brazos Bend State Park, so I could take some pictures. Here's what I came up with. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Tommy

This one wasn't at the park, but it was in the area and my wife spotted it, so I took the picture.

Those are nice pictures. I took the wife and kids there Sat. evening to look at some deer. That was the most people we have ever seen at the park there were tents everywhere.

Comment

Brazos Bend is a fun place to spend the afternoon. Great pics

Comment

Nice pics!

BTW, PM SENT!!!

Comment

We saw a couple deer including a decent buck on the way out, but as I was getting my camera out another truck came up behind us and he high tailed out of there. He appeared to be tending a doe. I'll try to go back this weekend and see if I can get some deer pictures. It looked like there were a decent amount of tents still set up on the right as you go in the gate.

Originally posted by BCW View Post
          Those are nice pictures. I took the wife and kids there Sat. evening to look at some deer. That was the most people we have ever seen at the park there were tents everywhere.
          Last edited by tommy1005; 11-17-2010, 08:06 AM.

Comment

nice pics!

Comment

Working...
            X