Contest #61 Birds (Let's See Them)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contest #61 Birds (Let's See Them)

Deadline is midnight tonight. I will have a winner picked by tomorrow morning!

Good luck!

Comment

Very nice Shane, mine is on my home laptop. Will post tonight.

Comment

WOW... Great photo, Shane!

J

Comment

nice shane!!! great shot!

Comment

No sense in posting mine after seeing Shanes.

Comment

[ATTACH]190158[/ATTACH]

Comment

Here's mine! Saturday morning coffee on the front porch was really nice.

Last edited by Tmag; 11-24-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

tryin to post one now.
                  Last edited by drewwland; 09-20-2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

hope you can see it

my ducks in a row
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is my best attempt to critique these photos....All great shots with each one having different qualities that I like and dislike.

Shane-Probably the best all around photo, great focus, great color, and was probably a tough picture to capture. A+ for degree of difficulty.

Cotton-This photo tells me a story, which I like. Someone shot a bird she/he retrived it and while on the retrieve someone downed another....close?

Tmag-Hummingbirds have to be tough to photograph, I have never tried so I wouldn't know. I think this photo could use a little more light. But still a tough capture that required skill. A+ on the degree of difficulty for you as well.

Drewwland-This photo excites me more than any other photo, mainly because I love duck hunting. The only problem is the photo has to be taken during a two week time frame. Those ducks look like woodies and I know you didn't kill them in Texas in the past two weeks. So I am going to assume the photo was taken last duck season and for that reason I can't choose it for the winner.

I am torn between Shane and Cotton's photo. It was a tough decision each has great quality but Shane's is the winner.

Again thanks for playing and congrats Shane!

Comment

Congrats Shane, heck of a shot. The wingless hummingbird.

Comment

Congrats Shane, great shot!

Comment

Congrats, Shane! The photo is excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                              Congrats Shane, heck of a shot. The wingless hummingbird.
                              Yeah, I expected bonus points for the rarity. He flies using only his tail. I tried to time it to catch his wings out to the side, but FAIL!

Thanks, Dustin. I REALLY like Cotton's lab photo. I was picking that one. Great shot, Cotton! Tmag had better timing than me. He caught his bird against the sky. Shows the bird very well. Awesome!

OK, I'll go post the new contest. I got an idea....

Comment

Working...
                              X