Help cleaning up a trailcam picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help cleaning up a trailcam picture

In this picture there's a buck in the back right. I can't tell what he is, other than he looks pretty wide. Can anybody help me with cleaning the picture up a little to see him better?

Thanks,
    Tommy

The best i can do
    Attached Files

Comment

best I can do as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

How do ya'll do that? That is cool I have a Bushnell and some of my pics are like that as well

Comment

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
          How do ya'll do that? That is cool I have a Bushnell and some of my pics are like that as well
          Some pictures can be edited with Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
          Simply right click on the photo and select open with M.O.P.M. Some computers have this program. I edited mine through photoshop adjusting the brightness and contrast as well as other color settings.

Comment

thanks for the help. looks like he's wide and has some decent height on the left side. I'm hoping he's a 10, but he looks like he be a stuf of an 8 if that's what he ends up being. Hopefully next weekend I'll have some better pictures of him. I'm probably going to throw up a second camera as well because it's hard to see the bucks when they're at the feeder. As long as they're fine, but when they head to the protein it's a little too far away at night.

Comment

These guys or myself might be able to get a little more detail if you email the original picture to them before it is reduced in size by this sites hosting software. I am assuming the original picture was larger. wecox AT cox DOT net.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailslayer View Post
                Some pictures can be edited with Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
                Simply right click on the photo and select open with M.O.P.M. Some computers have this program. I edited mine through photoshop adjusting the brightness and contrast as well as other color settings.
                Slayer, Thanks I will give it a try

Comment

nice deer

Comment

What about this one can you get something with the deer in the back right?
                    Last edited by bdavid1020; 04-18-2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Here's my last one if anyone would like to try to clean it up as well!!
                      Last edited by bdavid1020; 04-18-2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

This is my best iPhone attempt. Helps a little...

Last edited by Cuz; 08-14-2010, 02:18 AM.

Comment

thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it. Whether he's an 8 or a 10, he looks like a hoss.

Comment

tommy it is awesome what they did to your pic, you barley could see that deer and they make it look very clear!! Good luck with that hoss maybe you will see him during the daylight in season....... I tried for about 4 hours last night to clean up the 2 I posted. I guess I don't have the skills of these guys. If anyboby else wants to try and clean thsoe up I would welcome that oppurtunity!!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X