Trip to New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip to New York

I had never been to western NY, but it is actually very nice. And not nearly as hot as it is here right now! I just got my camera (D90) early this year and am really enjoying learning about it.
    Attached Files

I spent 6-weeks in NY (all bug Long Island) for a project. I was taken by the beauty of the state . . .I had not idea it was so picturesque. Great pics . . .did you get a chance to visit the finger lake region? Truly, one of the most beautiful spots I've been in the US.

Comment

Yes, a couple of those pics are from Seneca Lake. We drove around all of that area. Lots of cool vineyards and winerys. And the Amish farms were pretty neat too. I like the picture the kid like 12 years old with 6 HUGE horses pulling the plow. There was no adult anywhere, just him.

Comment

Cool pics! The one of the young feller with the horses and plow is sweet!

Comment

Cool pics!

Comment

very nice pics

Comment

Thank ya'll. I should have never started... If it's not hunting equiptment I need, its camera equiptment. Or fishing equiptment. Good thing my wife is pretty understanding.

Comment

new york is an awesome state if you can get out of the new york new york

Comment

cool pics thanks for sharing, not really what you think of when you hear new york

Comment

Maid of the Mist

Comment

cool pics!

Comment

Working...
                      X