Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Canon EOS 50 D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon EOS 50 D

Any info on this camera. I'm new to photography and was wondering if anyone has one. Any pros and cons? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I know its a great camera. are you gonna buy it or have you bought it?

I have a cannon rebel eos xsi. great camera! I love it! I just wish someone would teach me how to do cool things with it. Like more than just point and shoot type stuff!

Comment

I have a EOS 20 D and it's a good camera in the hands of somebody who knows how to use it, unfortunately. it's not me.

Comment

Look at the top of photography section in the Photographic Profiles. There are several with the Canon 50d and some really great photos taken with them

Comment

I bought one. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it. Thanks for the info

Comment

Ehhh, it's mediocre at best! Love mine! Of course, a nice lens on the front helps too.

Comment

I shoot one as well and it's been a very sweet camera body.

My main purchasing decision was pretty simply....fast frames per second at a reasonable cost. Speed certainly gives you an edge when it's time to go CLICK!

Comment

awesome pic

Comment

Wow... Great pics...Maybe some day I can take some like that.

Comment

I've never thought the 50D has any real advantage over the 40D. If you buy a 40D you get pretty much the same camera but you have more money to spend on glass which is what really matters.

Comment

Working...
                    X