Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shankev's European Trip (pic HEAVY...bear with me...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow....looks like a GRAND trip.
    Love, love the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      Very nice, Kevin and Shannon. Trip of a lifetime for sure. Hope to follow in your footsteps one day.
      Thank you my friend...indeed it was. And you will follow - you must...like our tour guide said while we were in the market in Versailles picking up groceries for our lunch, "You never know the next time you will be having a picnic on such a wonderful, sunny day in Versailles...so go big or go home."

Comment

That is awesome stuff, Kevin! I hope to capture some of the same images here in two weeks!! Thanks for the pre-trip tips, my friend.
        Lesto!!

Comment

Looks like an awesome trip

Comment

Great job on the recap Kevin. Thanks for taking us along. A poor boy like me probably never will make that trip. Happy that you and your bride got to enjoy it together!

Comment

Great pictures Kevin. Looks like yall had a great trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                Great job on the recap Kevin. Thanks for taking us along. A poor boy like me probably never will make that trip. Happy that you and your bride got to enjoy it together!
                Thanks Larry...but don't sell yourself short. I probably said a similar thing 18 years ago when we got married and our honeymoon was a long weekend at a bed and breakfast in the hill country. I was a lowly enlisted sailor in the Navy and that was all I could afford. It has taken 18 years to take this trip and maybe your trip is right around the corner.

Comment

Robin got to go many years ago, and my Navy time never took me to that opportunity,so someday maybe we can go and she can show me what she and you and yours have seen.
                  Thanks for a wonderful thread.

Comment

Looks like a great trip! I'll have to put that on the list of vacation destinations!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics! We hope to do an Italy trip one day. You've inspired us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Thanks for sharing the pics! We hope to do an Italy trip one day. You've inspired us.
                        You bet. Italy is AWESOME. That is going to be on our together "to do list"...Uncle Sam and work has sent me there on a few occassions.

Comment

Brings back good memories!

Comment

London is one of my favorite cities!! I have been there 3 times, and I would go back any day!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                              London is one of my favorite cities!! I have been there 3 times, and I would go back any day!
                              We will definitely be going back...some day.

Comment

Wow....wonderful recap sir. Great trip for sure. I’m just a few short years away from my Scotland/Ireland/England trip for my 20th wedding anniversary.

Thanks for sharing. Felt like I was there.

Comment

Working...
                                X