It's about that time again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about that time again...

I need a Spring cover shot for the LSBA magazine...so I am turning to the most talented group of photographers, archers or otherwise, that I know.

Hit me.

Don Comedy posted a KILLER fawn pic on facebook the other day.

See it here.... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...&id=1485605654

That'd be my pick.

Comment

Survivor

They are very tough animals and we as hunters need to make sure we understand our roll in hunting. This would make a great cover page.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
        They are very tough animals and we as hunters need to make sure we understand our roll in hunting. This would make a great cover page.
        I think that would make a terrible cover page, but that is just my opinion.

Comment

Not a very good picture for a LSBA cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Don Comedy posted a KILLER fawn pic on facebook the other day.

See it here.... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...&id=1485605654

That'd be my pick.

Comment

I did not post the pic to offend anyone, but it is life and it does show all of what hunting and life is about. For all hunters they should be able to view the picture and discuss the shot and placement of the shot. For the non hunter it may be offending but it only goes to show how strong all aninals are and how they can recover from such an accident. I have to look at this animal everyday and wish there was something I could do to help him. He has been this way since last October when someone made an unethical shot on what was not a legal deer. I have called every department of animal control, Gamewardens, veternarians and Wildlife biologist to help him but there is nothing anyone can do or will do. I am 49 yrs old and have been hunting since I was 4 so for 45 years I have been ethical and moral and this picture would be reality to life as a hunter and if it offends anyone than you have not hunted because this has happened to us all at one time or another. God Bless you all.

Comment

Tbryan nailed it with the third photo on this thread:

Comment

Wow, that is crazy! Would be a good cover for what shot not to take

Originally posted by kenforu View Post

Comment

Feel free to photoshop out the barbed wire

Comment

I vote for Don Comedy as well. He has a fawn in the grass that is the best fawn photo I have ever seen

Comment

A few fawn photo's I got last year

[ATTACH]165511[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]165512[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]165514[/ATTACH]

Comment

I can't believe that arrow is in that deers back that's pretty crazy!!

Comment

Working...
                          X