Is this a good deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a good deal

I am not a big camera person but I wanted to get a camera that is really good and takes really good pics. I am looking for a bundle buy. Kinda get everything in one deal. Is this everything I need? Is it a good deal? What else should I look at?

Just wanting a camera that I can use for a long time without upgrading and tinker with when out and about. Kid is getting older and need more pictures.

Comment

Much better deal than ebay. Two of the "lenses" that are included, are just low quality filters that thread on the end of the kit lens. Kit at adorma has the one lens which will be fine for family pictures, plus an extra batter, sd card, case etc. This is Nikon's base model camera but should serve you well for a long time. This is the replacement for the D40, which I have, and am happy with. As you learn more, you will want an upgrade but that is true of anything for a hobby.

Comment

Would I need any other Lens?

Comment

or flash?

Comment

I cant help ya but good luck

Comment

I cannot help you with any Nikon equipment but you may look at these two companies that you cannot go wrong with.

Comment

Working...
              X