A couple more Nikon Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple more Nikon Questions

When does Nikon release new cameras? More specifically when will a replacement for the D90 be out? I don't think I can stand it much longer and will have to upgrade in a few months. Also, i can't find the $1000's worth of difference between the D300s and the D90, so if anyone has thoughts on that I'm interested. I don't want to spend more than I have to, but this will be my last camera purchase for quite a while. I personally keep thinking that a D90, SB600 and 85 1.8 would be a more fun way to spend the same $$$.

I have a D90, and it is a solid camera. The D5000 was supposed to be the replacement, but I don't see it adding up to the D90...

If you are looking to buy, the D90 is the way to go...

Check this:

Comment

Thanks. I didn't even look at the D5000 as close to the D90. Nikon kinda missed on that deal if that was the goal. That is a good deal, wish I was looking to spend the cash now.

Comment

I think the D5000 was the upgrade to the D40. Nikon usually upgrades their line about once year. Not all camera bodies are replaced/improved each year though. To upgrade on the D90, you will be looking at the D300s or D700 for quite a while. Above those cameras, you are looking at the professional line of D3, D3x, and my favorite, the D3s. The least expensive of those three will set you back about 5K.
        The D90 is a very good camera. The D300s is just a little more "professional", while still not being a pro camera. I have the D300 and couldn't be more pleased.

Comment

Working...
        X