Lightroom 3 and PS3 highpass sharpening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightroom 3 and PS3 highpass sharpening

Well, it is rock-n-roll time. Got everything in presets in lightroom. Here is a preset that I made for lightroom to fit a photo that is over exposed and soft. A quick Highpass in PS3 and.........

I gotta say that this might have been a blessing to have my wedding photos so over cooked. I am really learning some advanced editing skills.

Cool, Danny! Although, it might have been better to leave one half of that photo a little blurry (the right side).

Comment

That is the problem. Not only am I dealing with overexposure I am dealing with focus issues. And is seems that my bride, the main subject in this gig, is out of focus causing me to make me look really good

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
        That is the problem. Not only am I dealing with overexposure I am dealing with focus issues. And is seems that my bride, the main subject in this gig, is out of focus causing me to make me look really in focus
        Fixed it for you.

Comment

Hey, the power is in the mouse pad!

On a serious note, I did not realize that LR3 was a useful as it is. I just ran a batch on 108 photos and they are exporting now.

Comment

I'm loving Lr3. The sharpening and noise reduction upgrades are very nice. The import/export functionality is better too. Lots of little things here and there that I continue to find. They've put a lot of thought into it.

Putting it out for free trial was genius. There is no way I'm going back to v2 after this!

Comment

Wonderful processing, Danny.
              I'm researching more complex ways of processing too, have made a few actions in CS4, it's a whole new world...

I'm still saying: When I get a new computer I will get Lightroom....

Comment

Hillary, do yourself a favor and get LR3. I still use CS3 too but LR3 is the bomb

Comment

Is LR3 out of beta now and into production? I want to upgrade from LR2.

Comment

I think that it is because LR4 is in beta now

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                      I think that it is because LR4 is in beta now
                      Where have you seen that, Danny? My beta version of 3 still works, so I assume that means you can't even buy v3 yet. I haven't heard anything about 4.

Comment

i have had to back date to keep my lr3 working. Wish i could get the update. I got a 4 email but it will not open the link

Comment

That is a beautiful photo! Well done

Comment

Working...
                          X