Took another look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took another look

I got this shot, and several others, of this monster buck last December. Given the distance between him and me, I didn't think any of the shots were really keepers. A while back, I turned it into one of the headers up top that appear in random order. Tonight, I took another stab to see what I could salvage.

I'm curious what you think. Click on it to view "all sizes" and see the big version. Is it a keeper? I've never been a fan of the rear of critters and especially the rear of one that's kinda far away.

I appreciate your thoughts.

I like it, that is also a super buck

Comment

Heck yes, it's a keeper. Flip it horizontally and crop it to the size of a TBH page header.

Comment

i like it, i think its a great shot.

Comment

Excellent! It's nice to have the pixels to play with!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great looking photo.

That deer is gonna be a toad!

Comment

Looks pretty sweet to me!

Comment

I like it.....shot was timed perfectly with him completely in the air

Comment

i like......

Comment

...been meaning to mention it, but this is one of my favorite headers. Keeper - WITHOUT A DOUBT. For me, it not only is the size of the animal but the fact you captured him running away and all his legs are up in the air...almost like he is in flight or something.

Comment

I like it Casey! I like that crop for a change. The fact the the buck isn't taking up most of the picture makes it more interesting to me.

Comment

Can you help a poor sole in how you sharpened that?

Comment

please refer to my comments when you made a header out of it!

and danny, it's "pour sole"...

Comment

That's one of my favorite headers, I love this picture. Awesome buck as well.

Comment

Your kidding right? That picture is awesome. I'd keep it.

Comment

Working...
                              X