which camera???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which camera???

I would like to buy a digital camera that i can learn to take some quality pictures with, but i need some opinions on what to buy

we really like our cannon rebel EOS xsi... there is thread on this already, but I dont mind sharing again.
    Last edited by Redneck Archer; 03-12-2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

It depends on what you want to do and how much money you are interested in spending for the camera. I like the Canon cameras but that is all I have ever used. There are a lot of good ones. I had the Rebel and it served me well and spent the money on good lenses. I just recently upgraded to the Canon 7d and have the same lenses. You can buy a less expensive camera and save the money to buy the quality lenses which help a lot.

Comment

Canon Power Shot Series 7+ mega pixels up are extremely good easy to use and take super pictures.

PS and dont cost alot.

Comment

Figure how much you are wanting to spend and if you want to keep it simple. If you want really simple like point and shoot then there are a lot of cameras out there. If you want a DSLR then talk to some of the sales staff at a store and have them explain what you are gettting for the money and so forth. By going to the store it allows you to put your hands on it and see if you like all of the funcitons and how they work. Experiment with different models. Last but not least take your time and get something you can build on if you go with the DSLR. Once you make up your mind if you watch and shop around you can get a good deal so dont rush. Good luck.

Comment

I haven't found a point-n-shoot that rivals the Kodak line. Very underrated. However I always recommend a DSLR. For the price of a good P-N-S you can get a D40 or a D60 with truly good glass and a whole lot more control. Even if you never used it to it's full potential you'll still get superior images, the option to get a real flash, and lens options that you can't get with a simple P-N-S.

Comment

thank you for all your suggestions

Comment

Buy a nice used Nikon D camera.

Comment

Working...
                X