Contest #43: post 'em up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contest #43: post 'em up

Post your pictures of what Christmas means to you between now and Monday at midnight

I didn't take this with the contest in mind, but it was the first chance I've had to get a pic of our Christmas lights in the snow.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	snowhouse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	23911360

Comment

Strictly for the sake of participation, my 84 year old grandma with one of her great grandkids...

Comment

I had several I really liked, but this was one of my favorites. This was taken Christmas night, after everyone had eaten (including the dog). I liked it b/c it shows the rocker, the rocking horse (christmas present for my 1 year old nephew), the dog sleeping, and the Christmas tree. at this time everyone was lounging around by the fire, reading, and talking.

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas.

Comment

Also just for sake of participation. My little angel is two this year and is finally starting to understand the present idea.

Comment

A Ham in every crowd:

Comment

Not the best quality pic (point and shoot camera) but the best I could find with my little man and my grandparents (his great-grandparents). After my grandma's fight with cancer this past year and my grandpa's heart attack, I'm just thankful for another Christmas together.
              Attached Files

Comment

Christmas to me is all about spending time with family. This was taken at my aunts house on Christmas night.

Comment

Santa's Work

and watching these two (mine on the right) little ones remind us of what Christmas is all about
                  Last edited by whitetailslayer; 12-29-2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

cool pics

Comment

who won?

Comment

deadline is Monday at midnight, but so far all the pics are excellent

Comment

My Submission...

Comment

My first time entering one of ya'lls photo contest and decided i would go ahead and give it a try!
                            Critique please.
                            Attached Files

Comment

My daughters first christmas. This is what its all about to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X