Two rolls and a......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two rolls and a......

blast from the past. (Sorry Snakelover ) My wife found two rolls of Kodak Gold 200 film today so I pulled out the old slr. My father in law is bringing me two batteries for the old camera since it has been sitting for a long time. I'm going to shoot both rolls today and tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PC240699 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	24791174

Be sure you also take important pictures with your digital. The film may be out of date and the photos may not turn out.

Comment

I have taken photos this afternoon and evening with both. Hopefully the fact that these two rolls were in a cool, dry place have kept them usable. I know I kept looking for an lcd on the back when I pressed the shutter release, LOL.

Comment

I have a fridge full of chrome film, not sure what to do with it. I did find ten rolls of exposed color neg and had it processed.

Lo and behold there is Crazy Ray holding my oldest when he was one. That boy is now 13 and Ray is dead. This was a year ago. Keep it cool and film holds well.

Come to think of it, I don't even have a film camera any more.

Comment

Any update on the film and pictures?

When you have them developed, ask for the digital version as well. Saves on scanning them yourself for upload!

Comment

Lets see the Pics !

Comment

Almost finished with the first roll. Hopefully will finish tomorrow. I plan on getting negatives and a CD with the images.

Comment

Can't wait to see the images!

Comment

Taking the first roll in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to shooting the second roll more because the first roll was a "getting to know you" again roll. I may have to seek out film as I enjoyed shooting with the old 35 slr this past week.

Comment

Working...
                  X